April 6, 2017
Healthy and Creative Ham Salad Recipes That You’ll Love
If you love ham and want fast, healthy, and delicious meals, then you want to check out these 10 ham salad recipes.
“Whip up a quick and easy ham salad spread with hard-cooked eggs, mayonnaise, and pickle relish. Serve with assorted crackers.”
- 3 cups ground fully cooked ham
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped celery
- 4 teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped onion
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon prepared yellow mustard
- Mix ham, eggs, celery, pickle relish, and onion together in a bowl. Combine mayonnaise and mustard together in a separate bowl; pour over ham mixture. Stir to coat. Refrigerate until serving time.